Friday, January 18, 2019

Ice is Nice

It's week 3 of Kim at ArtJoyStuff's Art Card Tuesday, and her prompt this week was ice.


This is another super simple card. The skater image is from The Graphics Fairy. I searched for quotes related to ice, and the first one up was from a favorite author so I went with it.

I'm really enjoying this opportunity to make a little creation each week using someone else's prompt. You should join in! Your creation can be whatever the prompt leads you to, and you can spend as much or as little time as you're comfortable with. If you blog about it, you can link your post to Kim's Art Card Tuesday post for the week.

In other news, I'm just trying to get some things listed on Etsy, finish reading Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver (loving it, and I have two more great books waiting in the wings) and attend to life and everything it's throwing my way lately.

Hope you have a great weekend!




2 comments: