Monday, January 28, 2019

Let It Snow

This week's Art Card Tuesday prompt was snowflakes. We had snow recently, but the weather has been fairly mild the last week or so and I was having trouble getting inspired. Last night I was sorting through old Christmas cards I had stashed - an embarrassing number of years' worth - and found a pretty snowflake design on a card which resulted in this.


Glitter and shine make me happy, but they are certainly hard to photograph! I used my Cricut to make the window frame, and scrounged through my case of Christmas craft supplies and found a package of Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs for the "let it snow" phrase.

I'm working on artist trading coins - my first - for a Valentine swap, so will have those to show soon. Here's a sneak peak at the not-quite-completed first one. I've finished five so far with five more to go, and am having fun with them.


Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri, it looks like it's you and me in this ;-)
    Love your ATC! Look forward to visiting you every week!
    hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete