Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone has had a pleasant Valentine's Day! Love is all you need, right?

I'm behind on posting my cards for Kim's Art Card Tuesday challenge. The prompt for Week 6 was LOVE so I'm showing that first.


For Week 5 the prompt was GREY, and I ended up making two cards. I started this one first with the quote but couldn't decide on the rest, so made another before finishing this one.


The card below is my favorite of the two. I stamped and embossed the background and used rub-on flowers and a die cut strip that has been embellished with rhinestones.



I'm still a bit behind because the prompt this past Tuesday - Week 7 - was CUPID - perfect for today but mine hasn't been started. I'll try to get that one done by the weekend. Right now I'm off to gather millinery bundles for a Etsy customer to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment