Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Winter in Blue and White Swap Returns

In January I joined in on Kim's Winter in Blue and White ATC Swap at ArtJoyStuff. I thought I had already shared what I made for the 3-for-3 swap, but apparently not. This is my creation, surrounded by yarn, and some pom poms I'm making.



And here are the three little works of art I received.


These were created by (top to bottom) Cathee, Kim, and Maggie. Love them all!

Kim usually does monthly ATC swaps, so visit her blog (link above) if you're interested in participating. Swaps for me provide much-needed motivation to create. You can also join in on Kim's weekly Art Card Tuesday prompts. 

1 comment:

  1. These friends are seriously ADORABLE! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    Happy day!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete