Friday, April 6, 2012

Something Special's Petite Spring Jar Swap

Michelle at Something Special recently hosted a Petite Spring Jar Swap.  Here's what I sent my partner, Susan. I topped the jar with a vintage flower cart and a tiny little duck.  Susan likes fabric so I included a few little squares.  She also has a thing for poodles, so I tucked in a vintage pink satin poodle patch and a vintage fingertip towel that I found in Waxahatchie when I was at Paper Cowgirl (will be posting on PC soon!)

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful assortment, I am sure she will be delighted and inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and following! Your comment came through with the "no reply" address so I hope you don't mind me leaving two comments here to reply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, look at those cute poodle things! And that banner is adorable. Very fresh and spring-like -- I can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so very pretty! I know she will be so blessed by it.

    ReplyDelete