Saturday, April 20, 2013

More Rolodex Swap Cards

Here are a few more Rolodex cards I've made for the Paper Cowgirl's swap.  They're actually cuter "in person" than they look here because I photgraphed them at night, but still I'm not loving these as much as the first six.  I only have a week to finish 13 more, so I've got to get busy!
I do like the "live Art" card. The letters are strung on baker's twine with pop dots on the back.
The top card has Stickles embellishments and a pop dot for the butterfly.
The graphics are from GalleryCat on Etsy.
The "SHE" card is just bits that were laying on my table.
The dark spot under the bird is a rose. Hard to tell, I know.
These two use bits of leftover lace and ribbon. Festive!

There will be more cards to show in a few days, along with some estate sale finds - including a vintage Rolodex to hold the cards I'll receive from the swap. We've been to a couple of car shows recently, including the National Street Rod Association's Southwest Street Rod Nationals last weekend in Oklahoma City and a small show today, but we've still had plenty of time for estate sales.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful. It is nice to see you creatig, because you do such nice work. :) Can't wait to see what all you found.

    ReplyDelete