Monday, May 13, 2013

Working on Birdsong Swaps

I've joined three swaps as part of Karla Nathan's Birdsong event next month. I'm happy to say that I've completed my items for the tag swap. For most, having done that a month out is probably no big deal, but for a confirmed procrastinator like me it's kind of amazing. If I had all three swaps completed, now that would be something to really celebrate, but I'm happy with this for now. I do have ideas for my other swaps - a rosette swap and a matchbox swap - and will be starting on those this week. A couple of gift items are complete but I have a few more to make. I also started on some little sponsor packets which I hope to get in the mail to Karla this week so she can add them to the goodie bags.

Here are a few sneak peaks at my tags. The tags include a bird (of course), vintage millinary, yummy trim and a bit of color and glitter. 


I'll try to have a few more sneak peaks before I go, and will have lots to show after the event.

5 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Can't wait to see the whole project and what goodies you receive. Those swaps are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh these sneak peaks are killing me... i cant wait to see it all
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...I sure hope I get one of your tags! From the peeks, I can tell you our design is somewhat similar (great minds.) I am almost finished with my swaps! I did the same 3 as you did, and just need to wrap my rosette now. I'm getting SO EXCITED to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I hope I get one of your tags! :)
    I need to get started - I'm so behind...

    ReplyDelete