Saturday, July 26, 2014

Birdsong Sponsor Gifts and Vendor Night Purchases

I know Birdsong is long past (well, a couple of months) but there's so much to share and I've lost a month due to my @%*$ PC issues. I'll have at least one more post to talk about swaps and friends, but I'm posting in the order I edit photos so today will be a quick post just to show some lovely sponsor gifts and vendor night purchases.

We each received a bag stuffed full of goodies from sponsors plus a few other things that wouldn't fit in the bags. So much swag - this isn't even all of it! These are mostly sponsor gifts but a couple of things are little gifts from table mates and friends. A lot of this will go into my Birdsong journal if I ever make one, but that may happen sooner rather than later (more on that below.) Click on any photo for a better view.



On Saturday night Karla, Lori Oles and Andrea Singarella set up tables loaded with wonderful items we could purchase. I didn't get a lot as my craft room is overflowing already but I couldn't resist a few things.

Aren't these bits perfect to make something beautiful for fall?



























I couldn't resist all this pink and green vintage loveliness.

A bit more paper for my stash. It's always nice to have a variety.

Speaking of journals and paper, I signed up for Mary Ann Moss's Full Tilt Boogie class last November and finally watched the videos for the first of three types of bound journals. Have a feeling I'm going to LOVE making journals using the techniques she teaches. Lovely old albums and book covers, tons of papers - new, vintage, whatever - and pretty fabric scraps and ribbons. What's not to love, I ask you???

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that pile of pink and green lacy goodness!! I'm looking forward to seeing your journal projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so spoiled at Birdsong! I love what you bought there, too! I'm in journal making/dreaming heaven, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your goodies, but I did not like reading the word "fall". I am not ready to let summer go. Actually, we have been in summer mode since July of 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ~ I'd love to take one of Mary Ann Moss's classes! You MUST post what you are up to! Can you blog from your phone??? Or - just go ahead and send me some pictures via email or text. ;)
    Can't wait to see what you are up to!!!

    ReplyDelete