Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Popping in to share a few finds...

Here are a few of my favorite estate sale finds from the last couple of weeks.


The tree skirt was a lucky score. I was checking out and saw it on the "sold" table. I said that I was sad that I hadn't seen it first, and was told that the person who placed it there decided against it. They even gave me a discount on the already discounted price! 


This large handmade tablecloth is another lucky find. I'll most likely be keeping it.


The floral needlepoints are so pretty, but I have nowhere to hang them so they'll go to Etsy. 


I think this vase is uranium glass. I love the color, so may keep it around for a bit. There have been lots of estate sale hats lately. I can never resist them, and will be showing more here soon from another "just as I was checking out" instance.

Hope you're enjoying the first day of spring! 

1 comment:

  1. I love going to estate sales, but haven't been to one in a while. Love the Uranium glass pitcher, and the Christmas goodies!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete