Monday, January 7, 2019

Welcome 2019!

Welcome 2019 - a new year with new opportunities! I've missed blogging. I only managed four posts last year but hope to do better this year. Even knowing that most people go to Instagram or Facebook now to keep up with others, I want to keep blogging for my own sake. It's nice having these reminders of good times and good vintage finds.

To start the new year with a bit of creativity, I decided to follow along with Kim at ArtJoyStuff and her Art Card Tuesday. She's already posted her second one and I just completed my first, but then she's in a different time zone so it's all good!

Here's my card for this week, using things from my work table.



Kim's prompt last Tuesday was "My Word for 2019." Since I'm not doing a word for the year, I just used a little Happy tag left over from a Christmas project. The background is a leftover strip of paper, there's a tiny bit of vintage metallic wallpaper near the top, and the butterfly, flowers, trim and rhinestones were in a little baggie on my table and left over from another project.

Last year was hard and I do want to try to be happier this year, so this was the perfect start to a year of creating.

Hope your year is off to a good start as well!





1 comment:

  1. Whether or not "Happy" is your word this year, it is what I wish for you, a 2019 filled to overflowing happiness! hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete