Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Artist Trading Coin Swap Returns

In my last post I showed my creations for a Artist Trading Coin Swap. Today I'm sharing the coins I received. The first three were made by Jackie of Good Grief Girdie, who organized the swap.


I've never seen one thing that Jackie made that wasn't adorable, and she makes a lot!



Aren't they all wonderful? My favorite thing about swaps is seeing the creativity of others when given a basic theme. 

I have to share the back of the "adore" and "darling" coins, though.


These little pups were too cute to not share. 

Jackie also sent this precious tag she made to go with the swap returns.


This was such a fun swap! Thank you, Jackie, for organizing!

I'll have "Winter in Blue and White" swap returns to share tomorrow, as well as my creations for one of ArtJoyStuff's recent Art Card Tuesday prompts. I've fallen behind a couple of weeks on those - need to catch up!

2 comments: