Thursday, February 2, 2023

The Journal That Wouldn't Wait - Part II

 Here are more journal pages continued from my previous post. 


A pocket made from more of the paper doily placement, with a vintage book page and stationery tucked inside.


More vellum and a lace pocket with a vintage card.
















Pretty paper with velvet ribbon.


























This little tag was made with an image from a antique book and bits from  a vintage doily and a beautiful vintage napkin.








This last page was taken from antique sheet music. The ruffle is more net from the antique bed coverlet and a strip of vintage fabric.













I was very pleased to have sold this in my Etsy shop shortly after I listed it, and to have received a very nice review from the purchaser. Just knowing someone loved it and will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it is a great feeling.

My next journal project has been accumulating on my work table for a year or so. It's based on a 1950s McCall's pattern giveaway of a trip to Paris. Maybe someday I'll actually make it! 

1 comment: