Friday, January 27, 2017

Pretty in Pink ATC Swap and Heart Pillow Class

Kim at ArtJoyStuff hosted a Pretty & Pink ATC swap for January. Here are my little creations.





















I used hand-dyed velvet for the background with an overlay of vintage dotted tulle. The vintage photos were copied onto fabric. The applique trim was purchased last week from Kathy who has one of my favorite Etsy shops, Strange Notions. I bought them mainly to cut apart and include in inspiration kits, but they were perfect for my ATCs.



The tiny envelopes used on the backs came from the Target Dollar Spot. I included swap and contact info on the little letter tucked inside, and added Dresden wings.


I gathered a few little things for our hostess, Kim, including an ATC to keep, vintage heart sequins from French General, a tiny spray of millinery berries, and a bit of applique trim.



This was a 3-for-3 swap, so I'll have three pretty creations to show you next month. 

Another Valentine-themed opportunity came along when Jackie taught a Valentine pillow class at Paper Crown. Isn't this the cutest thing?


We had such a good time stitching and chatting! As is always the case with Jackie's classes, I loved the class and love the fun piece she designed.

























Only a couple of weeks until Valentine's Day! Do you have all your decorations on display? I'll be sharing some past Valentine creations before the holiday.

7 comments:

  1. You are very talented, everything is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what fun Valentine projects!

    No Valentine's here, but that will change this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my swap ATCs from Kim today and was delighted to get one of yours! It is gorgeous, both front and back, I love it! Thank you for taking such great care creating your ATCs. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Terri. I am loving your Pink ATC I received in Kim's swap. Your attention to detail is perfect. Thank You very much. Happy Hearts to you...XO<3

    P.S. I love the little heart sequins and will use them on an upcoming CQ project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you ATC's Amazing group we swap with. And the cutest little felt heart. Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always make the prettiest things!! Those colorful hearts look like they were fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ATC's are so beautiful! You are always so thoughtful, too.
    I wish I could come to more classes at PC, I've been missing a bunch of good ones! Your Valentine pillow is so cute!

    ReplyDelete