Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day - Pretty and Pink Swap Returns

Hope everyone is having a lovely Valentine's Day. It's cold and rainy here, so we'll be celebrating at home. Oh, wait. We ALWAYS celebrate at home - don't love the crowded restaurants! 

Sharing the three lovely ATCs I received from Kim's ArtJoyStuff Pretty and Pink ATC Swap.  
































Kim included the pretty vintage lace wound on a wooden clothespin. Very sweet!



The pretty and dainty ATC above is by Sylvia. She used the tiniest doily I've ever seen, and she also included the cute little round folder seen in the first photo.



This ATC by Jane has pretty silk-covered beads and gold elements. Very elegant and lovely!



This beautiful ATC by Jackie has so many layers and a lot of dimension that you can't see in the photo. 

Thank you, Sylvia, Jane and Jackie. I love your creations! And thanks to Kim for hosting and for the pretty lace! If you'd like to see all of the ATCs from this swap, visit ArtJoyStuff here.

To see the ATCs I made, please visit my last post here.








8 comments:

  1. Oh, what pretty creations.

    I haven't made cards in ages - maybe I need to start creating again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, I love Kim's swaps. We have a great group of fun creators. I always love seeing what everyone else has created too. Enjoy a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so sweet and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't that the funnest swap. such pretty ATC's
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very creative and lovely art pieces. Simple laces and other things available in house can be used to create a unique gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who says you need to go and hang out on valentines i also prefer to celebrate it at home with my loved ones and doing something special for them. I liked the creations you people have made. Its beautiful card. Pink color is very cute among all.

    ReplyDelete