Friday, May 7, 2010

In a slump

My creativity seems to have deserted me, probably due to working all last week and part of this week and spending hours pulling weeds from our now-lawn service-free lawn.  But I did manage to make a few cards using some House of Three digital images I purchased.  I doubt I'll ever get into digital scrapbooking because I'm such a paper freak, but I do love the ability to download and print images at any time.

I also have to share my peonies.  They have been so beautiful this year - lots of great big blooms - but are now blowing apart in the Oklahoma wind.  I try to keep a huge bouquet in the house from the time they start blooming until they're all gone.  They make me so happy!

2 comments:

  1. Your peonies are just lovely! Mine haven't yet started to bloom here in Maryland - but I check them every day. Have you ever tried drying them. They turn out wonderful. I just hang them upside down in my garden shed until they are dry.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sue! I've not tried drying the peonies. Thanks for the tip! I planted a light pink one that should bloom next year. Looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete