Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nurture

We finally got out yesterday to a car club get together and swap meet. It was chilly and rain was threatening, which meant the swap meet was small and there weren't many cars to look at. So...no goodies purchased there, but I was able to convince the DH to take me to Paper Crown in Casady Square. This was my first visit, and it's going to be one of my favorite places! I found quite a few products I've not been able to find at the chain arts and crafts stores and met some nice people. They have fun classes, too.

We ate for the first time at Big Truck Tacos (excellent!) and then visited the Habitat Renovation Station. You never know what you'll find there.

Using a couple of items I purchased at Paper Crown, I finally completed this little project I've been working on for the past week or so. It needs a different frame, but I like the composition. The photo is of five-year-old moi on the left and a former neighbor. Weren't we cute?




No comments:

Post a Comment