Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Silver Bella Junque Journal Swap

I posted earlier about what I contributed for the Junque Journal swap at Silver Bella.  Now you get to see what I received!  I was blown away by all the creative ideas and fun papers and embellishments.  First up, swap hostess Sheila made a journal cover for each participant.  Here's my cover with all the papers and goodies she included:
Gretchen made beautiful tote bags for each of us - uniquely decorated on each side - and filled them up with so many things to add to our journals!
Denise added the lovely items below.  I'm crazy for that floral wallpaper!
Robin, another Okie Bella, made sweet muslin pockets trimmed with ribbon and one of her famous knitted flowers.  Check out the spoon in one of the pockets.  Love, love, love.
Okie Bella Sheryl made a little art piece on corrugated cardboard.  That will be going on my wall.
Okie Bella Teresa created art on old LP covers and stashed the goodies inside. This, too, will be going on the wall.

Jennifer used vintage pillowcases to deliver her papers and embellishments.  So cute!
Lisa O. included lots of fun items, including a small porcelain leg and some beautiful papers.
And last but certainly not least, Lisa P. provided all these wonderful treasures.
I feel so privileged to have been a part of this swap with all these amazing ladies, and hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.  I'll be using all these items for years to come. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's fun to be still seeing Silver Bella posts! I am still, yet, in high-creativity mode from SB! If you haven't already heard, come by my blog to share your favorite handmade item from 2010, beginning on the 29th! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete