Friday, February 10, 2012

Tag IS It!

Before leaving for French General, I decided Chris, Wanda and I needed a tag to comemmorate our trip. I used some French General fabric purchased at Silver Bella in 2010 and borrowed some graphics from the FG website. The tags for Chris and Wanda were tucked into little goodie bags.
Last week I made tags as a consolation prize for those who entered but didn't win my recent blog giveaway.  Tags are quick and easy once I come up with a design, and enjoyable to make.  The first of these went to Laurie, the middle one to Wendy, and the cute pup to Lisa.  I still owe a tag to one entrant, but need her mailing address.
I'll be doing Pistol Annie's antiques and craft show on April 13 and 14 in Perkins, Oklahoma, near Stillwater.  If you're local, please come by.  They have about 40 vendors so far, and you can see updates on their Facebook page here.




4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love my little pup Valentine! Thank you Terri, you are so sweet! :)
    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I am so excited to be getting a tag from you! What a surprise!! Thank you so much Terri! Lots and lots of Valentine love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my tag, Terri. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete