Saturday, April 3, 2010

California Dreaming

Due to the weather and allergies, I missed out on a trip to Duncan, OK last weekend. The DH went down for another auto swap meet. I was really looking forward to it as I wanted to visit a junk store there and also a friend's shop. Darn wind!

I did visit a new local thrift store this week where I found several fun little things for future projects, but nothing vintage.

Here's a collage done this week using a photo from our 2007 trip to the West Coast. It was a fabulous trip and I can't get enough of the photos, so I'm always thinking of things I can do with them. The collage features a photo taken at Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park in Big Sur.  We drove Highway 1 from Ventura to San Francisco, and it was heavenly! From there we drove up I-5 to Seattle - also fun, but much too far to go in a week.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment