Friday, October 15, 2010

Sweet and Sinister Swap - Part II

For the Sweet and Sinister swap I made my first-ever crown (Queen of Halloween) which turned out better than I expected, although certainly not on the same level as so many that I've seen.  I also made a cute little vintage trick-or-treater.  For the home decor item, I found a fun black and white bead garland.  The thrifted item was a black sheer/velvet scarf with feathery trim (perfect for dressing up on Halloween or maybe even for a night out).  I also included funky black rubber gloves with black and white pop-art ruffled trim for use in her art studio, vintage papers and trims wrapped and tied with vintage seam binding and bling, black and white hand-crafted flower pins, a do-it-yourself black and white journal (pages prepped and embellishments supplied so she can create just what she likes) and three funky black ornaments that can be used for Halloween or even a black and white Christmas. All this and more was packed into a black and white print storage bin.  I hope she loves everything!  Here are a few pics: 





No comments:

Post a Comment