Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fall Tag Swap

I joined in on a fall tag swap a few weeks ago and the tags arrived yesterday.  Wanda from The Rat's Pajamas was the one who introduced me to this tag swapping group (and she's also responsible for the news I'll be sharing in my next post.) 

Here's a shot of all the tags together, and below that you'll see the tags in two groups with links to their creators where available.
Top Row:
tag 1 - Jonnelle
tag 2 - Jane Palmer
tag 3 - Lisa Stanton
2nd Row:
tag 1 - Robin Carr
tag 2 - Kathy Lowry
tag 3 - Wendy Robrecht
Top Row:
tag 1 - Michelle & Ashley
tag 2 - So cute, but no way to identify it.
tag 3 - Dawn
2nd Row:
tag 1 - Mine!
tag 2 - JJ?  Love this one but I don't know who made it.

Here's a shot of all mine before I sent them out. They were all basically the same with the exception of two I had to make with different paper after I ran out.  Oops!  Some people make all their tags the same and some make every one different.  I don't think I could come up with that many ideas that quickly!
This was my second swap with this group and it's been so enjoyable.  I learn new techniques every time.

2 comments:

  1. Loved these tags, didn't you!?! Your tags are always so beautiful. Are you doing the White Christmas Tag Swap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I need to do another tag swap!

    ReplyDelete