Friday, December 12, 2014

Nature's Blessings Journal - My Book, Part Two

My last post showed half of the pages in my book from Karla's Nature's Blessings Journal Swap. Today I'll share the remaining pages. If you missed the last post, you can find it here.

The beautiful pages below were created by Robin at onceuponapinkmoon.blogspot.com.











































These stunning pages were made by Lisa P. from Texas.










































And last but certainly not least, these gorgeous pages were created by Nora N. (no blog.)














































































Karla created a doodle page for the swap, and sent everything along with a sweet little blessing.





























Hope you've enjoyed seeing all the beauty created by these talented ladies. Books seem to be what I've been doing for the last few months, and I'll have a couple of Christmas journals to show soon.

Happy creating!

6 comments:

  1. These journals are filled with SO MUCH inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- what are you going to fill it with? Something special for sure! I can't wait to make mine in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the old in these books I'm always to afraid to use fabric etc but I just have to do it it's great!

    ReplyDelete